Friday, February 22, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged by Small Small Baker and Mimosa's Diary do a meme for the first time in my blog life. Thank you so much. The topic is - Five facts about myself. I shall see this positively as a chance to make more cyber friends with people who share the same interest.

The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:
1. I started this blog in November 2007 after reading about all the wonderful bakes of those who inspired me, they are tagged below. Thanks for the inspiration.
2. Like many girls, I attended home economics class in lower secondary, and tried baking then. My mom enjoys cooking and baking too.
3. I have been reading and following recipes. Thank God for the ability to do that. I'm going for my first baking class in many years tomorrow, by Gina of Kitchen Capers.
4. I bake using a Sharp microwave cum convection oven. I use a small Technogas mixer which belongs to my mom.

5. To date, I am still unable to make a good water chestnut cake (ie, one with the famous QQ texture).

Five bloggers I would like to tag:
Aunty Yochana
Do What I Like
Baking Mum
Mad Baker

Pure Enjoyment

No comments: