Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pineapple Tarts Wow!


This is my all time weakness during CNY. In the last few years, I had finally learnt to control myself, not to take more than 2 or 3 each time I opened the bottle. I'm always on the lookout for good quality, delicious, melt-in-the-mouth pineapple tarts for sale. I'm glad to say that I can now make my own, something I would be proud of.

Thanks Gina, for sharing such a wonderful recipe. Most people would guard it but you have so kindly shared such a winner. I made a small batch, only one-third of the recipe. I managed to make 26 pieces. Oh, one other thing, took a short-cut and used Sun Lik's pineapple jam. Mrs Wong said it had just arrived when I went over yesterday. I have another pack from PH waiting in the fridge, not so hopeful about this one though :P

No comments: