Sunday, December 2, 2007

Easy!

This may well be the easiest recipe I've tried so far! No wonder my Canadian friend, Jennifer, used to pack the dry ingredients in a bottle as presents for friends. If I were to pack them for friends, no, don't think this recipe works that way. May be after I had tried it a few more times.

This cookie has a different texture, not like those we are used to. It is a little chewy and my kids are not used to cookies with this texture. On hindsight, I should have trusted my hunch to reduce the sugar even more than just rounding up to the nearest 10g. Another thing to improve on would be the presentation. The mixture was so sticky, I'm not sure if putting them in the fridge for 30 minutes would make it easier to mould them. I will try but need to find willing parties to sample them first. Anyone interested? Recipe from Baking Bites again, Cocoa Fudge Cookies.

No comments: