Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's Christmas Time!

Hello friends, thanks for visiting my blog as not many people know about its existence. Just wanted to let you know that I am away this week so there won't be any bakes nor posts! See you when I get back to baking again! Can't wait as I am awaiting more new toys from HK and BKK. I'm so excited!

But this is hardly the appropriate way to prepare for Christmas. This being the second week of Advent, Father Joe said something very thought provoking and this is what I heard. Let go of the hurt/hard feelings you have and make up with that someone. Only then will you be truly making preparation for Christmas. Advent is NOT about shopping, cooking or baking. Wow! Again, I have to emphasise that what Father said was a lot more profound but the message to me is crystal clear. How do I make up with that person? May be I'll bake that person something chocolately...

No comments: